- Telephone interview (CATI WinDATI at Statistics Sweden) and Registers for information on: family of origin, current partner, children, partner history, fertility intentions, education, employment, occupation and income (respondent and current partner).
- Self-administered postal questionnaire or online alternative for information on: household economy, household work, decision making, social and economic exchange, Health and Wellbeing, values, beliefs, Subjective norms, and intentions.
Dealing with nonresponse 1.1 Screening: DK 1.2 Refusal conversion: Yes, in special follow-up processes. 1.3 Incentives: No
Tracking of sampled units 2.1 Respondent contact information: Address, telephone numbers, Id-identification including family members. 2.2 Other contact information: Statistics Sweden is allowed to get contact information from several other authorties. 2.3 Cards: No 2.4 Additional surveys: No 2.5 Administrative records: Contact information from employers from Register of Statement of incomes.
Interviewers 1.1 Total number of interviewers: 59 1.2 Number of interviewers in the field: All interviewers were located in Stat Sweden's CATI-center 1.3 Network organization: See 1.2 1.4 Working arrangement of interviewers: Part-time (0.50-0.80 of full-time) 1.5 Payment of interviewers: Monthly salary
2.1 General interviewing: Each interviewer have an initial one-week basic course. After one year the interviewers has a continuation course. 2.2 Survey specific:In this survey, all interviewers followed a theoretical study-specific training. 2.3 Length: 12 hours (theory and practice) 2.4 Control of performance: Monitoring (during the education phase) and control and feedback based on process data (paradata) from the CATI-system. 2.5 Interviewer survey: NO
Contact protocols 3.1 Advance letter: All sample units recieved an advance letterr. 3.2 Cold contacts: Telephone 3.3 Scheduling / scattering: Yes. Call attempts were distributed over all weekdays, weekends (including Sundays) and during the days across morning, afternoon and evening (until 9 p.m.). 3.4 Contact history: DK 3.5 Min number of contacts: 1 3.6 Max number of contacts: 12
Questionnaire localization 4.1 Validation: Expert review of the questionnaire by Statistics Sweden's Cognitive Methods Unit 4.2 Pre-test: Yes. Pilot study using a 400-person sampling frame with the same design as the full survey. 4.3 Length of interview: The average time for the telephone interviews was 26 minutes and 28 seconds.
Sampling frame 1.1 Type of frame: Register of the Total Population (RTB) 1.2 Frame coverage: The Frame (RTB) covers all individuals in Sweden covered by the civil registration. Statistics Sweden's RTB recieve daily updates from The Swedish Tax Agency. 1.3 Frame size: A subset of RTB, age 18-79 (7 128 847 individuals) 1.4 Level of units available: 7 128 847 individuals
Sampling method 2.1 Sampling method type: Proportional-to-size sampling with a simple random sampling (SI) within strata. (one-stage sampling; individual level) 2.2 Sampling stage definition
- PSU: individual
- SSU: NA
- TSU: NA 2.3 Sampling stage size
- PSU: individuals
- SSU: NA
- TSU: NA 2.4 Unit selection: individuals 2.5 Final stage unit selection: individuals 2.6 Within household unit selection: out of scope 2.7 Stratification: The frame is divided into 8 strata by sex (male, female), age (18-49, 50-79) and residence (three major cities, other). 2.8 Sample size
- Starting size sample: 18000 individuals
- Aimed total size at Wave 1: 18000 individuals
- Aimed total size at Wave 3: NA 2.9 Estimated Non-response
- Yearly attrition: NA
- Non response measures: The total non response rate for Wave 1 is 45,4 % (excluding overcoverage). The non respose rate is calculated as follows: number of non-respondents / (the sample size-number of overcoverage units). The overcoverage is negligible in this survey.
- Within household non-responses measures: out of scope
HistoryView Full History
|4||2/2/2023 3:03:26 PMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||1/27/2023 1:59:40 PMemail@example.com|
|2||11/8/2022 3:58:58 PMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1||10/15/2021 8:12:21 AMemail@example.com|